Ooh La Lashes COVID-19 GUIDELINE!
Due to COVID, our hours may be limited and by Appointment only.
Please text @ 717.524.7540 for hours and appointment.
Ooh La Lashes has taken all precautionary measures and continues to adhere to state requirements in sanitation, disinfection, and sterilization.
We reopen with enthusiasm and greater commitment for your safety and health.
Each appointment will remain by appointment only.
Each client must wash their hands upon entering our facility.
Each client must adhere to 6 ft social distancing.
Our appointments may be reduced and limited to ensure time for expanded disinfection and sterilization protocol between each client.
Please let me know the following:
1. Have you or any member of your family been exposed to COVID-19?
2. Have you or any member of your family tested positive for COVID-19?
3. Have you or any member of your family shown or showing any symptoms of COVID-19: cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.
Or any of the following:
1. Fever chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell.
2. Do you have pre-existing conditions related to the following:
3. Diabetes, chronic lung disease or asthma, serious heart condition, immunocompromised, or chronic kidney or liver disease?
4. Have any coworkers or any of their family members been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19?
5. Have you or any member of your family or traveled within the last 14 days outside PA or any high risk areas?
6. Have you or any member of your family traveled within the last 14 days outside the 50 contiguous states?
About Ooh La Lashes
Making women feel beautiful and confident is our passion. We accomplish our mission through our lash extension services, skin care treatments, makeup consulting, and bridal parties.
Lashing cancer survivors for FREE for one year is a natural extension of what lashing means to us. Lash Out At Cancer gives a voice to women who have battled, survived, and face living a "new normal" with cancer. Their story of courage and determination to look and feel good again is an inspiration to many.
I am very glad I found Gloria and took the plunge to get my lashes done! I really love my lashes and love how they enhance my look and boost my confidence. Gloria is very meticulous with her work and really knows her craft. She is also so nice and personable that its a pleasure to get my lashes done. I live out of the area but getting lashes done by Gloria is well worth the drive!
Gloria does a wonderful job!! I started getting extensions in preparation for my wedding in June. As a bride-to-be, I wanted to take my wedding look up a notch and try something new. I'm so glad I did! I absolutely love my lashes, and have continued with appointments even after my wedding was over. My lashes are so full and beautiful. I love waking up in the morning looking refreshed, and not having to wear mascara. Thank you Gloria!
Gloria is not only an amazing person but started an amazing business for an even more amazing cause! Gloria not only helps those with cancer by giving them FREE lashes but she also helps women feel good about themselves, whenever it's a treat yourself facial or lashes for those who don't have many she delivers flawlessly!